Welcome to my website! Here you’ll find all the information on my book, Didn’t Get Frazzled, a provocative and humorous novel about four years in the life of an intrepid young medical student, set in the grueling world of an elite NYC medical school.
Readers’ Favorite Bronze Medal Winner (Fiction – Humor/Comedy)
INDIES Book of the Year Award Finalist (Humor)
In the book, Seth Levine encounters a student so arrogant he boasts that he’ll eat any cadaver part he can’t name, an instructor so dedicated she tests the student’s ability to perform a gynecological exam on herself, and a woman so captivating that Seth will do whatever it takes to make her laugh, including regale her with a story about a diagnostic squabble over an erection.
Grab your copy today – available in eBook, print, and audiobook formats!
Amazon as an eBook — under $5 or free with Kindle Unlimited
Amazon on paperback
For international readers:
Also, check out my book trailer
- Award – 2017 Readers’ Favorite Bronze Medal Winner (Fiction – Humor/Comedy)
- Award – 2016 INDIES Book of the Year Award Finalist (Humor)
- Award – 2016 Red Ribbon Winner, Wishing Shelf Awards
- Starred review: BlueInk Review
- Featured in Kirkus Reviews Special Fall Preview, August 2016
- Featured in No Shelf Required as Book of the Week, September 2016
- Featured in Booklist Magazine, October 2016
- Featured in Reviewer’s Bookwatch, June 2017
- Featured in BookWorks as Book of the Week, June 2019
- Nominated for a Raven Award by Uncaged Book Reviews
- Readers’ Favorite 5-star review
- Long and Short Reviews 5-star rating
- Indie Reader Approved
Tips for navigating the website…
About: author bio with links to interviews.
Chapter 1: sure, you don’t know me. I understand. Am I a decent writer? Can I even write in complete sentences? (There’s one.) Never fear, dear readers, the first chapter’s on me. Enjoy!
Reader’s Guide: book club questions. Some people hate them, some people love them. I leave it to you. But don’t look at this unless you’ve already read the book. It’s chock full of spoilers.
Editorial Reviews: reviews by professionals who do not know me and are, therefore, not swayed by my overwhelming charm and magnetic personality. Essential for more circumspect readers. You know who you are.
Contact: my email info. Drop me a line.
Videos: the Didn’t Get Frazzled Presents video series — detailed videos on various common medical conditions. Who doesn’t love free medical advice?
Blog posts Medical reviews of popular health documentaries, most available on Netflix streaming. Also check out my previous series, Scenes from the Trump Inauguration: a humorous and troubling first-hand account of Trump’s inauguration on January 20, 2017 (with lots of great pictures).
Special thanks to BlueInk Reviews and NoShelfRequired for featuring my novel as the Book of the Week